21:09

Its people like these (:

Today , I went to MidValley Megamall , shopped a little everywhere ; Zara , Robinsons , F.O.S and of course , had my long awaited SUBWAY . We had oatmeal cookies instead of plain chocolate chipped ones . Way healthier . Walked for at least 5 hours but it was all worth it cause dinner was rather exciting ! and relieving . oh , and guess what ? a certain guy and girl got together today ! names are not to mentioned but , oh wow I'm excited . I had no idea that the 'girl' had a side that this 'guy' could share . If you get what I'm saying (:
its just something new , extraordinary and amazing .
oh right , like the title says , while i was shopping at F.O.S trying on a .. what you call it .. pullover ? overcoat ? er , something like that , while standing in the mirror a girl was behind me trying on something too . I'd say 'round my age . And I'd say if it was any other girl she would just .. walk off feeling .. shy or something . something i might do myself :x but this girl flashed a friendly smile . I mean i know it sounds .. stupid . but you don't see these sort of people everyday

Just the other day at school , we , my friends and I , we're having a bet . On whether if you'd say hi to a stranger ( well not a total stranger cause that would be dumb , stranger meaning a .. schoolmate that you dont usually talk to ) would they say hi back ? and I , obviously , thought that they would say hi back . So I became the little lab rat and went to find a total random person or group of people . As I was waiting my friend nudged me , and said .. ' There , that group of girls , go on ' , there were only girls since the guys walked another way ( it was the school rules ) so I walked up stood somewhat next to them and said with a wave 'Hello', and smiled . and guess what ? They just gave me that '' are you talking to me ???? '' look and walked off , all 3 of 'em . I was so taken aback that I just walked back and let them have their laugh ( my friends ) Yeah , well . So I was proven wrong . What do you think about it ? Whats your experience ? I'd very well like to know since you've already taken the liberty of reading this , oh so long , post .
okay im done expressing .
thanks for reading (:

0 comments: