16:17

Its the festivity thats driving us mad


Wow , Im loaded with events . Not that its not all exciting . But can be tiring . Rather ):
Everyone's speaking in a language I simply cant get . No its not a tagline . I really cant get it .
Chinese . Who gets it ? But the ones that already know it ?
Major exams are coming up ! BLOW ! I haven't done my project , not a page . I wish things would all go back to normal . And dreams would come true (: wouldn't that be a lovely place .
As for my singing , ahh , sensitive topic that is . Not doing so good , its either the cough or the sore throat . Its like .. well it just hurts as hell . But Carrie Underwood makes it quite alright. I know my blog has been quite dead but im trying . So anyway , this will be a short post .
P/S : be sure to add me on twitter . thanks for reading . Happy CNY and sorry ws , will not be able to attend ):

0 comments: