14:36

Extracting Dreams from a Book !

That picture btw , is not Scotland or Wales for that matter . Its San Gimgnano , Tuscany , Italy .
Sad to say , that picture wasn't taken by me either . Though one day I hope I could be one to see even more gorgeous scenery :D


This morning , I woke up smelling the sweet essence of bacon . But of course , it wasn't . It was just sausages . Anyway , I thought of having my lunch out on the patio with my dog . But then I remembered , wait .. MY DOG ? .. MYKAYLA ? No way . She'd be eating the lunch . I'd be getting a few blows of her tail . So I thought , heck , maybe not . How nice would it be to just have a few weeks of vacation somewhere remote ? Try something new instead of Hotels and luxurious treatment . How about adventurous stuff , like for instance , camping in the Mountains up at Wales , or at the oh so isolated islands north Scotland . But it'd be real tough to go then . anyway , big dreams . pft . Its funny the way God works . At one moment , it seems like , DAMMIT , why is this happening to me . A while later , or maybe further on in life , you'd realize .. wow , everything turned out right . Oh btw , Nick Jonas' new song isn't that bad . Well I guess he's pretty good when he goes solo . He's skills are pretty awesome . Oh well , looks like I'm coming ws . But I'll be off early cause I still have to go to my cousins place mind you . I'm just being nice .

Today I guess I'm going to stay at home with my BM project . Which , might I add , is almost done ! Yeah ! Just bout 2 -3 more pages they hurray ! Schools starting soon ): I don't wanna go back . I just don't ! I hate the hustle and bustle of school . Its horrifying . and homework . and studies , pressure . Anyway that's all for now . Thanks for reading (:
Done while having a minor headache ):
P/S : I think blogging is a way for people , including me , to express and talk ( type ) all they want cause no one could possibly interrupt them on the posting page (:

0 comments: